Super Chuck Norris Super Chuck Norris

Please.

Find some original material.

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

GAH.

FUCKING FAST ZOMBIES.

Need A Dispenser Here Need A Dispenser Here

IS NOT POSSIBLE!

BreadFruitLock responds:

Need a dispenser here!

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Outside of this being a rehash...

The game feels very slow and unresponsive. The graphics, while aiming for a "retro" feel, are not well done at all and are somewhat offputting.

Audio Mix #002 Audio Mix #002

Tis not a game.

You could have shown some change in the background and removed the fruit(?) instead of coloring over it. Also, you need more screenspace devoted to the actual movie.

LadyJava responds:

I am still new with the flash program so in future animations i will get better at this, As for the screenspace i have plans to change that. Thank you for the review.

Battle Gear Battle Gear

This has been done too much.

It seems every week, a new game like this comes out. A game with 2-D or faux 3-D graphics, with two bases on opposite sides.
I went through the long and poorly written guide just to find, on the first level, less that 50 percent was needed. The spelling errors and the misleading text just made the whole thing worse. I understand that english might not be your first language, but seeing a common word misspelled over and over again dampened the experience by alot.
I left after completing the first mission as the USA, after having twenty+ infantry gunned down by six guys in a truck but replying with my OWN six guys in a truck, who promptly made the truck explode with their tiny, insignificant rifles. Those brave men then made their way to the enemy base and destroyed it in less than five seconds. Those trucks are overpowered.

WahWahRocket JumpWahWah WahWahRocket JumpWahWah