Mega Miner Mega Miner

Outside of this being a rehash...

The game feels very slow and unresponsive. The graphics, while aiming for a "retro" feel, are not well done at all and are somewhat offputting.

Audio Mix #002 Audio Mix #002

Tis not a game.

You could have shown some change in the background and removed the fruit(?) instead of coloring over it. Also, you need more screenspace devoted to the actual movie.

LadyJava responds:

I am still new with the flash program so in future animations i will get better at this, As for the screenspace i have plans to change that. Thank you for the review.

Battle Gear Battle Gear

This has been done too much.

It seems every week, a new game like this comes out. A game with 2-D or faux 3-D graphics, with two bases on opposite sides.
I went through the long and poorly written guide just to find, on the first level, less that 50 percent was needed. The spelling errors and the misleading text just made the whole thing worse. I understand that english might not be your first language, but seeing a common word misspelled over and over again dampened the experience by alot.
I left after completing the first mission as the USA, after having twenty+ infantry gunned down by six guys in a truck but replying with my OWN six guys in a truck, who promptly made the truck explode with their tiny, insignificant rifles. Those brave men then made their way to the enemy base and destroyed it in less than five seconds. Those trucks are overpowered.

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

lol

HAMBOIGER

Tactical RPG - Warfare Tactical RPG - Warfare

Riight.

So, you uploaded the wrong file, went "oh shiiiet" and decided to go along with it and name it? Instead of, you know, CHANGING THE FILE? Also, the obviously fake non-working "advertisements" just make it fail. And take multis away plzkthx.

Ponged! demo Ponged! demo

Uh.

The paddles move way too slow. I got a winning score just because the ball ended up spawning on the computer's side and going his way most of the time. But when it finally did go on my side of the board, the ball was going too fast and blazed right by my paddle. It then went on to give me another ten points by spawning next to the opponent.

I liked the variations, but most of them didn't really do anything besides add a background.

xscoot responds:

Like I said, there are only six right now. Later there will be more than 25, without the bugs.

Oh, and I think I'll let the user choose the exact speed of the padddle, to the decimal place. It'll work better that way.

Totally Calum Best Totally Calum Best

...

Lame attempt at advertising. I was able to get to the last level, but got hit at the last second by the almost invisible trail. The board design is crap, because you can't really tell what is where. I would not have been able to beat it, even though an annoying lady took me back to her house and left me in her bedroom while she takes a shower. And there isn't really an ending, you refuse the girl and finally escape the prison of her bedroom (i presume).

DON'T WHORE OUT NEWGROUDS!

MindFeed MindFeed

Brilliant!

It was like Portal! Quirky, funny and eerily haunting at the same time. Xcept that it's a quiz and no where near as dangerous as jumping over pits of acid. My final score was 51 or something!!

K-Guare responds:

11th person to say it had a portal reference :D
True, it is pretty..er..safe? lol
But 51 aint too shabby, lad.
Thanks for reviewing :]

Dino Run Dino Run

It's great!

I can see all of the work you put in to the physics. I love being hit by an asteroid and being flung 130 feet forward. And graphics don't matter as long as gameplay is good.

But it's almost sad trying to scramble away from a horrible pyroclastic flow and falling meteors for survival when you know that in the end, only doom awaits for the little yellow dino that you have almost grown attached to.

Ninja Reflex Ninja Reflex

It's good!

It's a nice time waster, and i always like the opportunity to flaunt my superfast reflexes!